Before the Wedding
- We provide a free wedding day photography plan consultation
- Pre checklist of photos you want us to capture on your day handling your expectations
- We will listen to your ideas and advise correctly
- We provide a free album planning service
- We are available for weekday weddings and functions too
- We do encourage a pre-wedding portrait session. This enables you to become familiar and confident in your own image, and also with our skills as photographers. But it is totally up to you.
On The Day
- On arrival we will be unobtrusive
- We will run to discussed and agreed running schedule
- We will ensure we check in with the ceremony and reception venue on arrival
- We will talk with your co-ordinator of the day to ensure the plan goes smoothly
- Be friendly with other professionals on your day such as videographers, mc’s and vicar/celebrants or others.
- We are all there to make your day run seamlessly
- Drive to locations ahead of bride and groom that will be planned with the chauffeurs before hand in our discussions
- Having fun capturing your story!
- It will take up to 6/8 weeks dependant on coverage to deliver your album/s and print/s
- If you have opted for the USB OR DVD 350+ images are supplied as high resolution with in 4 weeks after your wedding
- Transferred proofs of the best images from your day to choose from for your album and prints dependant on your coverage
- Selection of images that need professional basic editing for album type
- All images are personally edited by me to offer the highest standard - no outsourcing.
- A password protected gallery to share all your images with friends and family.
- £50 voucher towards an album if you have not opted for one when booking Sasparella to capture your day.